The first One Day Internationals (ODI) was played on 5 January 1971 in Melbourne, Australia, between England and the hosts. It was unplanned for and was played because the first three days of the Test Match were washed out by rain.
- Full Body Exercise kit for home – India
- Different type of resistance bands
- Aurion 3434 Canvas Boxing Hand Wraps Review
- Aurion 1515 Synthetic Leather Boxing Bag Review
- Vector X POWER Basketball review
- Wall Mount Chin up Bar Review -Star X WM-BAR-2000
- Alpha Forge Apollo Pack – Resistance Exercise Band Kit Review